AS505

General Discussions on anything! If you feel like chatting... hey post here!

AS505

Postby jetstream » 18 Jan 2017 02:24

Hello there,
I believe there was a problem with my last flight to PHBK can someone please tell me how to correct it as I got a message saying I should fix it somewhere on our website but I do not know how to do that. Thank you, Walter Houston.
jetstream

Re: AS505

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 18 Jan 2017 02:27

Hello Walter,

Where did the message come from (myAAS program?) and what was the message?

Also I do not see this flight in your logbook (yet)

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Postby jetstream » 18 Jan 2017 04:38

From MyASS I believe, hopefully the flight has deleted itself, that would be the best thing that could happen. If someone sees it come through as one of my PIREP's please as admin just delete it, thank you.

Walter Houston.
jetstream

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 18 Jan 2017 11:52

jetstream wrote:From MyASS I believe, hopefully the flight has deleted itself, that would be the best thing that could happen. If someone sees it come through as one of my PIREP's please as admin just delete it, thank you.

Walter Houston.

Okay - keep in mind that in order to PIREP it's just like the first three flights you reported where the form was filled out and submitted. PIREPS are not automatic.

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Postby AS201 Joe » 18 Jan 2017 13:50

Another thing to keep in mind. Occasionally the server has a temporary issue. If you were trying to upload the flight during this *short* time, it will fail.

If that was the issue...the flight data is still there. Have a look at the File Menu -> File flight Reports and see if it's there. If yes, you can upload it from there (if you remember the numbers) or, right-click on it and delete it.

AS201 Joe
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 201

Return to General Discussions