Crew pass section logbook?

General Discussions on anything! If you feel like chatting... hey post here!

Crew pass section logbook?

Postby AS550Lee » 14 Apr 2016 17:45

Hello all, I'm posting this 2 part question here as I wasn't sure who I could directly pm this to. I was just wondering 2 things.

1. How much or many of our flights are saved in our logbooks? I note that some say "x" number archived so that it wouldn't be feasible to save all flights I understand. Which leads me to think about:

2. Would it be possible to have a dedicated section in our logbooks that would save the crew passes we have completed? Meaning if we choose to return them we can still see a visual of the pass details of our crew pass flights. I'm thinking all flights can't be archived to our logbooks and with crew passes limited in number I personally would like to see the ones I or others have completed as opposed to them being lost if possible.

Just a thought I wanted to ask. I really enjoy the passes as I'm sure others do as well.
Best regards, Lee

AS550Lee
Student Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Re: Crew pass section logbook?

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 15 Apr 2016 00:49

Hello Lee,

All CP's do show in the logbook flight history (even if they are returned).

http://air-source.us/operations/logbook ... ?PILNO=550

Archived flights are likely seen for some of our long time members. We no longer archive any flights, but the ones that were archived must stay that way.

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Re: Crew pass section logbook?

Postby AS550Lee » 15 Apr 2016 01:47

Thanks for the answer Tom and that clears it up. I was thinking that after a time the completed crew passes in our logbook would be gone. Thanks again, Lee

AS550Lee
Student Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Return to General Discussions