Looks like i will be using manual PIREP

General Discussions on anything! If you feel like chatting... hey post here!

Looks like i will be using manual PIREP

Postby ianbeggs » 02 Jan 2015 22:01

Well guys looks like I wont be able to pirep with myaas for awhile, not sure what happened. But if the fsuipc module is in its place my trackir, ASN, and CH yoke will not function, if I remove fsuipc it works fine. Been using a registered copy of fsuipc for ever, never seen this before. All happened after install the latest GSX update. The guy there (fsdt)said they have nothing to do with fsuipc so its basically not his problem. I have tried everything to fix this, uninstalling and reinstalling alot of stuff, C++ runtimes included. Anyways the author of fsuipc is away. But I'm not very confident he will be able to fix this either.
ianbeggs

Re: Looks like i will be using manual PIREP

Postby JSkorna » 04 Jan 2015 17:23

Have you re-installed the latest FSUIPC?

JSkorna
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 04 Jan 2015 18:27

That sucks, yah I read before on the avsim forums how screwed up things can get if your simconnect install/registry gets messed up. Wonder if it has something to do with that?

I recently played Russian roulette when picking up FSX SE for sale and installed it. All went perfectly! Still using MS FSX/DVD install to fly though.

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Postby ianbeggs » 04 Jan 2015 22:09

Well after days of searching the fsuipc forum turns out it was a corrupted wxstationlist.bin file. This will apparently really mess fsuipc up, all fixed now :D
ianbeggs

Postby AS201 Joe » 04 Jan 2015 22:15

Glad to hear Ian. BTW. how did you fix that? Just delete it? with ActiveSky I get an error writing to it so maybe I need to do what you did.

AS201 Joe
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 201

Return to General Discussions