TNT Flights

General Discussions on anything! If you feel like chatting... hey post here!

TNT Flights

Postby HoratioWondersocks » 16 Dec 2009 12:30

Hello
To whoever added the TNT flights i say thank you.I have been waiting for ages to use the very nice(even in dxt3)BAE 146 light trader model by Jon Murchison on a legit Airsource flight.
Andy

HoratioWondersocks
Instrument Rated Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Re: TNT Flights

Postby Leemazz » 17 Dec 2009 19:42

No problem Andy i knew people wanted them adding it was tricky getting the schedule but in the end i got it in Excel format .

Leemazz
Control Tower [Moderator]

Postby vic365 » 18 Dec 2009 00:46

I don't know how you Scheduled Division guys do it? I have searched for, requested and otherwise dug deep to find useable schedules for airlines we don't have already? I don't know if it's a security issue but what was easy to find 5 years ago is impossible now. As I run up against "The Wall" my desire to be an SDO fades. :roll:

vic365
Multi Engine Pilot

Postby Leemazz » 18 Dec 2009 18:48

Your not wrong Vic it is hard to get hold of the timetables so generally it can take sometime . The best way i have found is via the airlines website and go about booking a flight . I search for flights from airport to airport for a weekly period and it gives you all the flights available very cheeky i know also very slow but worth it to see pilots flying the flights .

I also use the AirRoute blog for up to date info and flightstats and flightaware lol ..... just about anything really . When you get a pdf of spreadsheet it is fantastic but only really happens with the bigger airlines and as for cargo some airlines is just impossible .

I challenge anybody to get a schedule for DHL European Air Transport

Leemazz
Control Tower [Moderator]

Return to General Discussions