FSX and views

General Discussions on anything! If you feel like chatting... hey post here!

FSX and views

Postby TheDude71 » 15 Dec 2009 09:04

Gents,
I have reinstalled my FSX and found a weird problem I do not remember having before. when Im in the MD11 I need to hit Ctrl Q to raise my seat, but if I look out a window, It goes back to its default and cant see the taxi way. Any help on this would be great. Thanks!!
TheDude71

Re: FSX and views

Postby TheDude71 » 15 Dec 2009 16:20

Gents,
I have been searching and searching on how to keep your front 2d view the same when you raise your seat with ctrlG, but when I change my view, how can I keep the same view after adjusting my seat. In short, seats adjusted, I look out my left window and back front and it defaults back to original view. Anyway to hold seat view in 2D view while looking left and right.

Just made the move to FSX last night and plan on taking my time to tweek it but this does not seem right. Also. It might be I'm just going to have to get used to VC. But looking for a fix to hold eye view??

Thanks
Brett Lucas
TheDude71

Postby Leemazz » 15 Dec 2009 19:15

Try Shift + enter or Shift + back button

Leemazz
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby TheDude71 » 15 Dec 2009 20:35

Thanks. Tried the shift enter. I'll try the shift back next. I don't remember this doing this the last time I had it installed in fsx. Is this an update??
TheDude71

Postby Leemazz » 17 Dec 2009 19:44

Brett my bad its in VC mode not the 2d cockpit . You could try it though but that is what i use to lift the seat up and down and it is default in my FSX .

Leemazz
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby TheDude71 » 20 Dec 2009 02:51

Prob fixed. Cant explain that deal. Weird. I was is 2d and had to adjust my seat. Anyway, fixed, no more issues. Enjoying my MEM-LAX flight right now!!
TheDude71

Return to General Discussions