Money what is it good for!!!

General Discussions on anything! If you feel like chatting... hey post here!

Money what is it good for!!!

Postby ianbeggs » 06 Nov 2009 20:30

I read a post awhile ago now about being able to buy a plane in Airsource,(ie GA plane) has this ever been talked about any further. Right now you can do a personal flight and be charged $$$, which is cool because if you own yor own plane it would cost alot more, but I think it would be an amazing feature to be able to own your own GA aircraft in Airsource. Something to spend all that V$ cash on, not that I have much :lol:
ianbeggs

Re: Money what is it good for!!!

Postby FLIGHTSIMMER » 06 Nov 2009 21:59

I'm saving for a Citation X
FLIGHTSIMMER

Postby iang77 » 07 Nov 2009 00:15

Great idea! I wonder how complicated it would be for Tom to implement the coding?

iang77
Instrument Rated Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby clipper759 » 07 Nov 2009 01:23

Perhaps one might also purchase a Type rating for your favorite aircraft...at a discounted rate from the real world of course.
clipper759
Student Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 389

Postby AS37 Norm Edwards » 08 Nov 2009 03:01

Now that's an interesting thought, to be able to buy a type "certificate" (rather than rating because that implies flying upto a skill level). By purchasing a certificate for type one could maybe not have to pay for the flight in the GA Division. I'm currently working on Project Chariot which is reviewing the GA Division, so I'll consider this, and any other ideas!

Thanks.

AS37 Norm Edwards
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 37

Postby ianbeggs » 22 Nov 2009 18:42

AS37 Norm Edwards wrote:Now that's an interesting thought, to be able to buy a type "certificate" (rather than rating because that implies flying upto a skill level). By purchasing a certificate for type one could maybe not have to pay for the flight in the GA Division. I'm currently working on Project Chariot which is reviewing the GA Division, so I'll consider this, and any other ideas!

Thanks.

This is a great idea, I really hope you will implement it. Something to work for to spend our money on :lol: please keep us posted.
ianbeggs

Postby AS37 Norm Edwards » 01 Dec 2009 10:37

I've been away on holiday for the last 3 weeks so will start looking at this topic as part of Project Chariot again. :)

AS37 Norm Edwards
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 37

Postby as136roy » 07 Dec 2009 21:41

ianbeggs wrote:I read a post awhile ago now about being able to buy a plane in Airsource,(ie GA plane) has this ever been talked about any further. Right now you can do a personal flight and be charged $$$, which is cool because if you own yor own plane it would cost alot more, but I think it would be an amazing feature to be able to own your own GA aircraft in Airsource. Something to spend all that V$ cash on, not that I have much :lol:

Nice way to spend your virtual dollars... :wink:

as136roy
Private Pilot

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 136] (OMDB) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Return to General Discussions