Recent RL aircraft pics

General Discussions on anything! If you feel like chatting... hey post here!

Recent RL aircraft pics

Postby AS37 Norm Edwards » 26 Sep 2009 17:55

Last week I flew from Muscat to Sharjah with Air Arabia and saw a few aircraft taxiing past the new terminal while I was waiting for my flight. The add image link is broken so i've uploaded them as attachments. Not ideal because you have to scroll around a bit to see them (or download as attachment).

1. AN124. This is now a regular visitor to Muscat (flys over my house twice a day!) doing humanitarian freight runs to Kabul. Also saw 3 IL-76's on the tarmac too!
AN124A.jpg

2. RAF Tristar. It taxied out lined up. Then taxied back to the ramp, shutdown, started up, taxied out again and eventually flew out. A great workhorse I flew on this actual aircraft back in the 90's from NZ to the UK :) It flies in/out daily. Also saw a Nimrod and VC10 on the military ramp.
TRISTAR.jpg

3. C17. These also fly in regularly doing runs to Kabul and upto Baghdad. Have KC10's in and out each week too. This pic its on rotation flying out.
C17.jpg

4. Finally the local airline Oman Air in its new colour scheme. They just received a brand new A330, with more to come as well as adding more B738's.
OMANAIR.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AS37 Norm Edwards
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 37

Re: Recent RL aircraft pics

Postby AS 2 Tom Little » 26 Sep 2009 20:50

Norm - The forums cut off the photos due to the size, have you tried to upload via the gallery? http://www.air-source.us/gallery/asgallery.asp

AS 2 Tom Little
FAA [Administrator]

Location: [AirSource ID: AS 2] KMCO Orlando, Florida SKYPE:airsourceva
AirSource Pilot Number: 2

Re: Recent RL aircraft pics

Postby AS37 Norm Edwards » 27 Sep 2009 01:23

Ahhh, thought there was a good reason why. I have a few more photos so will fine tune them with photoshop and upload them :)

Cheers.

AS37 Norm Edwards
FAA [Administrator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 37

Return to General Discussions