Info, Advice and a Personal favor

General Discussions on anything! If you feel like chatting... hey post here!

Info, Advice and a Personal favor

Postby ianbeggs » 27 May 2009 18:44

Does the FSX Digital Aviation Fokker 70/100 have a VC yet ? on there website it says its still a work in progress but I find there website is bit behind sometimes so I just want to confirm if it does or not. Second, for those who use it, is it worth buying? I'm looking for at least some depth in there systems and some stable flight dynamics. Third, would anyone here be willing to create an fsx repaint in Air Canada Jazz colors? I remember when I used the Project Fokker for fs9 they had repaints of Jazz and I loved it. If your willing you could upload them to flightsim.com at least until avsim gets there library back online, know it takes a lot of time but I would really appreciate it. Thanks
ianbeggs

Postby Moose4 » 27 May 2009 19:50

Ian,

I use the FS2004 version, not the FSX. I think it's definitely worth buying; the systems depth is impressive, with realistic procedures for most everything I've found so far and a detailed re-creation of the FMS. It hand-flies very well and is easy to handle. As far as I know, neither FS2004 nor FSX version have a VC as of yet, and I don't know when (or if) Digital Aviation will add it in.

Moose4
Private Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 522

Return to General Discussions