PLEASE Read Just trying to get the word out to more members!

General Discussions on anything! If you feel like chatting... hey post here!

PLEASE Read Just trying to get the word out to more members!

Postby bigrobmjca AS350 » 17 Dec 2008 12:37

Over In The ASHA we're having problems with aircraft downloads. I was posting this in here to hopefully get more hits. (I know it's in the wrong forum section but we're trying to get this out to more) ANYWAY, I'm sure that many of you are pilots in the ASHA division. That being said, many of the ASHA downloads are very, scracth that, EXTREMLEY difficult to find, (either needle in a haystack or trying to find Atlantas.) Anyway, If any of you have any ASHA aircraft, and still have a link, please post them, or upload them on the ASHA forum here http://www.air-source.us/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2973

Thanks,

Robert
bigrobmjca AS350

Postby as176andre » 17 Dec 2008 18:10

Robert,

Please look in the ASHA forum, We have a sticky in there and are busy loading the aircraft to various sites for you to download. Our server crashed and we lost all the planes. Note that I have most of the aircraft and will advise what we are short as soon as we have got this sorted out.

We will contact you all when we know what we do not have.

ASHA Members Please do NOT upload the files to AVSIM, Myself or the other ASHA repainters will do this as we cannot have duplications and this will upset AVSIM!

We really appreciate your support but you will have copyright issues and AVSIM will not accept them as you are not the designers or repainters.

as176andre
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Postby bigrobmjca AS350 » 17 Dec 2008 21:06

Yes Sir.
bigrobmjca AS350

Postby sonjamichelle » 18 Dec 2008 05:02

Keep in mind that those packages were built for FS2002 and tweaked to run in 2004. I did this back in 2003!!! That's five going on six years ago!

I would highly suggest letting the ASHA admin finalize their fleet decisions then find aircraft suitable for the new versions of FS. The old packages were wrought with issues and problems. One of the reasons why I never uploaded them to AvSim or FlightSim. Many times I was making corrections and updates and building new packages several times a day. Neither of those sites allow for an easy deletion of an older version. For instance, the ASHA MD11 would have had probably 15 or more version floating around in Asvim. Plain database bloat if you ask me.

Please let the ASHA Admin folks do their thing, which I might add is done for free and on their own spare time.

sonjamichelle
Instrument Rated Pilot

AirSource Pilot Number: 103

Postby bigrobmjca AS350 » 22 Dec 2008 17:27

My bad y'all. I screwed up.
bigrobmjca AS350

Postby as176andre » 30 Dec 2008 11:43

No problem at all!

as176andre
Control Tower [Moderator]

AirSource Pilot Number: 0

Return to General Discussions